The 14th International Conference on Polymers for Advanced Technologies (PAT 2017) will be held in Manchester (United Kingdom) on September 11-13, 2017.
PAT conferences are held on a biannual basis and are associated with the Polymers for Advanced Technologies journal (Wiley). PAT 2017 is organised by Profs Nicola Tirelli (University of Manchester) and Cameron Alexander (University of Nottingham) and will focus on three main themes:
- life and health
- energy and electronics
- synthesis and sustainability
A number of distinguished speakers have already agreed to present in the exciting programme of our conference, which will be hosted in the town cradle of the industrial revolution, a fitting location for a technology-orientated conference.
We welcome all potential presenters to submit their abstracts for consideration (either for oral or poster presentations) by the 30th June.
See you in Manchester!
Please see the conference conference flyer for full details.
All enquiries should be addressed to:
ConferCare, Conferences and Venues
The University of Manchester
M13 9PL, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 161 306 4082
Deadlines and Fees
Submission of abstracts: 30/6/2017
Early bird registration: 31/7/2017
Early-bird registration fee: £450 for staff, £350 for students;
£100 discount per person when ≥ 2 participants per group
Late registration fees will incur an extra £50
- Eugenia Kumacheva (U Toronto)
- Andreas Lendlein (Helmoltz Inst. of Biomater. Sci.)
- Krzysztof Matyjaszewskii (Carnegie Mellon U)
- Jian Pei (Peking U).
- Rigoberto Advincula (Case Western U)
- Alexander Bismarck (U Vienna)
- Paolo Decuzzi (IIT)
- Avi Domb (Hebrew U)
- Dirk Grijpma (U Twente)
- Sophie Guillaume (U Rennes)
- Jöns Hilborn (U Uppsala)
- Harm-Anton Klok (EPFL)
- Teruyuki Komatsu (Chou U)
- Jean-Francois Lutz (U Strasbourg)
- Alvaro Mata (Queen Mary U)
- Sebastien Perrier (U Warwick)
- Andrea Pucci (U Pisa)
- Steve Rannard (U Liverpool)
- Wim Thielemans (U Leuven)
- Tao Xie (Zhejiang U)
- Alex Zelikin (Aarhus U).